It refers to the coating of fabric that is used in between the two fabrics of the shirt with the help of pressure and heat. It is used to impart support, stability, strength, and shape in a shirt. It can be prepared with the help of cotton; nylon; wool; viscose and polyester.
The function of shirt interlinings
There are various functions of shirt interlining. Some of them are given below:
- It is used to make sure the anticipated look, effect and the quality of the fabric.
- It helps in providing a firm and thick base to the logo embroidered on the shirt.
- This interlining is used to strengthen the parts of the garments.
- The area where the lining is used looks thicker. Therefore, it is used to provide the thickness to the area and make it more attractive.
- Shirt interlinings are used to provide support to the garment.
- It is used to make the clothes strong, good-looking and stunning.
- It helps in enhancing the presentation of the clothes.
- It helps in handling the shape of the garment.
- It also controls the area of clothes.
The method used for shirt interlining
The method used for shirt interlining is the polythene coated interlining method. The polythene is used as a resin layer coating, which is used to provide higher resistance to the cleaning solvents whose nature is dry. This type of fusible interlining is used as resin coating in the collar, the cuff of the shirt and various others. It can be washed easily in water. This polythene coated interlining method depends on the thermal solution.
Things to consider before selecting the fabric
As we all know that fabric plays an important role in shirt interlining. Therefore, it must be chosen wisely. Before choosing the fabric, you need to keep some things in your mind. These things are given below:
- The type of fabric that you need must be checked before buying because for polythene coated interlining, all the types of fabrics are not suitable.
- The style of the fabric you want in your shirt is also one of the major things that you need to think before buying the fabric.
- The texture of the fabric is also checked before buying.
- The price of the fabric must be appropriate according to the fabric.
- The quality of the fabric must be checked because some fabric gets shrink after washing. Therefore, in those fabrics, the use of shirt interlining is wastage.
So the above mentioned are various things that must be checked before getting the fabrics. Along with the fabrics, the shirt interlining is also of high quality. You will get the best quality of shirt interlining from Talco Fuse. Our priority is to satisfy our customers and clients. The main objective of the company is to serve the industry of garment with our assured textiles. The experts of the organization would love to deal with you and deliver you the best possible services that you may have come across in the industry of garments.