A Brief Study About Interlining fabrics
Interlining is a coating of fabric that is used in between the two fabrics with the help of pressure and heat. It is used to impart the support, stability, strength, and shape. It can be prepared with the help of cotton; nylon; wool; viscose and polyester.
The function of interlining:
There are various functions of interlining. Some of them are given below:
- Support garment to enhance quality
- Enhance the performance of textiles
- Reinforce the fabric
- Make the clothes strong and beautiful
- Handles the shape of the fabric
- Control the area of clothes
The objective of interlining fabrics:
There are various objectives of using the interlining in garments. Some of these are given below:
- The interlining acts as a composite when fused to the external shell textile and stabilizes the external shell under stress besides any disorder.
- It helps in improving the longevity of the fused part.
- During the use and aftercare treatment, it helps in retaining the shape of the fused part of the garment.
Types of interlining:
There are various classifications of interlining that are given below:
Depending on fabric structure, it is categorized into three types that are given below:
- Woven interlining: This type of interlining is strengthening or supporting the coats, cloaks or hat.
- Knitted interlining: This type of interlining is used for all the kinds of garments and fabrics that are knitted with the high elasticity of clothing.
- Non-woven interlining: This type of interlining is used in chemical fiber that is prepared under high pressure and high temperature.
Depending on the application point, it is categorized into two types that are given below:
- Fusible Interlining: This type of interlining is used in between the two-layer of garments with the help of pressure and heat.
- Non-fusible Interlining: This type of interlining is used in between the two-layer of garments without any pressure and heat.
How to use interlining fabric?
There are various steps that need to follow in order to use the interlining fabrics. These steps are given below:
- First of all, measure the size on which you will work and then after measuring, leave some extra space.
- After measuring, make some markings and cut the area. After cutting the area, put your interlining fabric on the surface you need.
- As we all know that interlining acts as a glue, therefore, take an iron and put on the interlining to get it to stick on your garment.
- After sticking, leave it for some time and to protect everything put some cotton underneath.
If you are browsing for interlining fabrics, Talco premium quality products are going to be helpful for you. The products that we are delivering are cost-effective so that it can be afforded by anyone. The experts of the organization would love to deal with you and deliver you the best possible services that you may have come across in the industry of garments. The main objective of the company is to serve the industry of garment with our assured textiles.